Kirk Pasich is the leader of Liner's Insurance Recovery Group.
According to Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Kirk is one of the country's best-known and respected lawyers. He represents insureds in a wide range of disputes with insurers and insurance brokers, and focuses on maximizing the value of clients’ insurance portfolios. Kirk has handled more than 60 trials and arbitrations and more than 50 appellate proceedings. Since 2006, Kirk has helped clients obtain more than $5 billion in insurance recoveries. He is a prolific author and speaker, and his articles have been cited and quoted by numerous courts.
Kirk has been lead counsel in matters throughout California and in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Vermont, as well as in Bermuda and England. Kirk has obtained several verdicts for his clients that have been ranked among the 10 largest jury verdicts of the year in California. He also has argued many times before California and federal appellate courts. Kirk has obtained key appellate decisions on insurance, the attorney-client privilege, procedural issues, and various other subjects.
Kirk has been recognized by Variety as one of the nation’s top 50 entertainment lawyers for his insurance recovery work in the entertainment industry. He represents motion picture studios, television networks, production companies, record companies, actors, directors, producers, executives, book publishers, musicians, and others in insurance coverage, entertainment industry, and intellectual property matters. Indeed, LawDragon describes Kirk as “the entertainment industry’s insurance guru," stating that he "is primo for movie studios, TV networks, Fortune 500 companies," and others.
- Supreme Court of California
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas